It was decided by the Government the implementation of new measures to contain the increase in cases of covid-19 from 15th of September.
Here are the rules we all must follow (some stay the same, some are new):
- Gatherings are now limited to 10 people
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the public road is prohibited
- Commercial establishments can't open before 10 am, but there will be exceptions (pastry shops, cafes, hairdressers and gyms). The closing time of the establishments is between 20:00 and 23:00, as decided by the city councils.
- Restaurants can accept people until 11pm and close until midnight
- The dining areas in shopping centers now have a maximum limit of 4 people per group
- The sale of alcoholic beverages at gas stations is prohibited in all establishments after 8pm, with the exception of those serving meals
- In cafes and pastry shops up to 300 meters away from schools, there is a maximum limit of 4 people per group in order to avoid gatherings of students
- The sports venues will remain without public
- In the workplaces of the Metropolitan Areas of Lisbon and Porto, the Government intends to have mirror teams, with rotation schedules between working from home and face-to-face work. It is also intended to delay the arrival and departure times, as well as breaks and meals
If you have any questions, let us know!