Are you ready to take up ESN Porto’s challenge of discovering one of the most beautiful walks of your life that includes incredible views and swimming in the amazing rives/beaches?
Join us for our:
Trip to Passadiços do Paiva
Saturday, 2nd June, @Reitoria
Passadiços do Paiva is located in the district of Aveiro. It’s a 8.7Km walk, surrounded by landscapes of unique beauty and waterfalls that will “cut your breath”. The route extends between the river beaches of Areinho and Espiunca. It’s linear but there are some steep slopes. Along the extension beyond the bridges, there are also three sections of unpaved track and several flights of step. Did we convince you?
- 08h30: Meeting Point – Reitoria (we leave Porto)
- 11h00: Arrival at Passadiços do Paiva
- 11h15: Free time at the beach
- 12h30: Trekking (beginning) until the middle beach
- 13h30: Time for lunch
- 15h00: Trekking until the end
- 17h00: Free time to chill out in a relax garden
- 18h00: Departure from Passadiços do Paiva
- 20h00: Arrival in Porto
Don’t forget: Bring comfortable shoes, bathing suits, food for the day and lots and lots of water!
Meeting Point: 8 am, at Reitoria
Registrations at the ESN Office. Limited places available. Refunds are available until 1 week before the trip.