Ladies and Gentlemen,
are you guys ready to get a deeper look into the heart of your new country?
Then come and join us in a Port Wine toast while listening to our most traditional music, Fado. “Fado” means destiny, is a Portuguese national treasure and a part of UNESCO’s Cultural Heritage. Listen to it and find its magic in...
FADO & TAPAS NIGHT
@AdegaFigueiroa, 22nd February
Getting excited about the music? Wait until you hear about the food! So here’s how it's going down: while you listen to the performance of a genuine students Fado group in a typical Porto restaurant, we serve you the most authentic Portuguese tapas to go with your Port Wine glass. Cheers to a night of music, culture, food, wine and great company!
Where will we meet? Here, at the restaurant, at 09:45 pm
Registrations: Start on Wednesday 24th January at the ESN Office
What’s the price? 7,00€.
- Fado performance by Grupo de Fados da FEUP;
- Port Wine glass + unlimited white and red wine;
- Portuguese tapas:
- Azeitonas (olives)
- Pão (variety of bread)
- Alheira e enchidos (regional sausages)
- Bifanas (pork sandwiches)
- Moelas (Portuguese delicacy with meat)
- Rissóis (rissoles)
- You cannot bring your own drinks but, besides having unlimited white and red wine included, you will be able to buy drinks at the restaurant. 1 beer = 1,20€ / 10 beers = 10€.
- Limited seats, max. 60 people.
What about afterwards?
- After listening to a great concert with food, wine and friends, we’ll head to 77 for some 50cent beer and great conversations!
To participate in ESN activities, you must buy an ESNcard, at the ESN Porto office (map here). It will cost you 10€, it is valid for one year and allows you to benefit from lots of national and international discounts with our partners. You must bring a photo of yourself (passport type) when you come to the office to buy your card.
This activity is recommended for people with disabilities.
Can’t wait to see you there!
- An ESNcard of this section required.